in your garage to make future searches easy.
|Thermostat opens at temperature||197.6°F|
Overheating is really dangerous for Opel Combo Tour engines. Regularly check coolant level in the overflow reservoir. If the coolant level drops below minimum level inspect the cooling system for any signs of leakages and replace worn or damaged hoses. Use correct thermostat for your car.
Please be noted that all capacities listed here are approximate. Check fluid levels when adding or refilling as recommended in your 2011 Opel Combo Tour user's manual. Keep in mind that all information here is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
Before doing any DIY service please check your insurance policy and Opel warranty policy for your region. In some regions DIY service may invalidate your warranty.
Table of Contents
- Air Conditioning Compressor Oil Capacity
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant Capacity
- Brake Fluid Capacity
- Clutch Fluid Capacity
- Cooling Fluid Capacity
- Engine Oil Capacity
- Fluid and Lubricant Specifications
- Manual Transmission Oil Capacity
- Brake System Specifications
- Chassis Specifications
- Cooling System Specifications
- Drive Belts Specifications
- Electrical System Specifications
- Chassis and Body Fastener Tightening Specifications
- Engine Fastener Tightening Specifications
- Front Suspension Fastener Tightening Specifications
- Rear Suspension Fastener Tightening Specifications
- Transmission Fastener Tightening Specifications
Conquer your fears and never give up!
DIY car service is not as difficult as it looks like and it might save you thousands of dollars per year. It might be even fun and a good thing to do with your kids on a weekend to teach them how basic machinery works. It's really hard to screw something up and damage your car permanently if you use right tools, follow Opel Combo Tour service manual and use right parts and fluids in prescribed amounts. Even modern cars stuffed with electronics can be serviced in your garage or even in your driveway. Changing engine oil, brake fluid, ATF, replacing brake pads, and etc. It's all may be done by yourself in a mater of a couple of hours.
Doing basic service for your 2011 Opel Combo Tour you're not only saving money, but also also improving your technical skills and learning something new.
2011 Opel Combo Tour generations
In 2011 Opel offered 2 generations of the Combo Tour. Cooling system specifications may vary in different generations. Be sure that you are looking at the rigt modification.